Heartfil’s clean air solutions delivered through our media, filters, systems, and technical expertise enable facilities to improve indoor air quality, eliminate odors, save energy and ensure the health and comfort of building occupants.
We offer a variety of engineered media designed to target complex pollutants, such as diesel exhaust, tobacco smoke, cooking odors, and cleaning compounds.
- Particulate filters protecting the Purafil gas-phase filters and targeted areas.
Gas-phase air filtration
- We provide the original Purafil chemical filter including the new low-pressure, energy saving GridBLOK technology.
- We provide equipment and components based on Disposable modules (thin-bed) principles. We offer specific solutions based on the indoor air quality level of the environment.
- The Heartfil Service department maintain the systems ensuring 24/7 clean air guarantee.
- We design our solutions based on ventilations and purification according to the ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 62.1-2013 and ASHRAE Indoor Air Quality Guide.